Westcliff Elim

Mike's Diary

Thursday 31st March.

Well, the alarm went off – and up we got – abluting, doing the last of the packing, and then having a light breakfast before heading off to the station.

Journey to the airport went well.  Straight from train to underground to underground with no waiting and got seats after a couple of stops.  Check in was a doddle, as was security and then we were through.  A couple of hours later comes the call, and we board our Boeing 777 and after a short delay we are off.

The joys of long haul flight are over stated!  10 hours strapped in a small chair with dubious grub is not my idea of fun.  But, it has to be done if we are going to see our friends.  Time passes; slowly.  We doze, we read, we watch films, we doze some more.  The day changes.

Friday 1st April.

But the flight goes on.  At 3 in the morning all the lights go on, and breakfast is served, and finally at 4:40 we land.  We pass through immigration, and on to baggage reclaim, where we begin to wonder whether our cases have chosen a different destination.  But no; they come through, so we load up our trolley, meander through Customs, and out into the arrival hall.  India have a very strange policy, in that people not travelling are not allowed into the terminal, so Raj and Anthony are waiting outside – where we have a joyful reunion in my case and a joyful meeting in Jenny’s.  Cases and bodies are loaded into the car and we are off.  The sun is just rising, as is the temperature and the sights and smells assault the senses at every turn.  The roads are quiet to start with, but gradually the world comes to life and Jenny begins to get an idea of the fun of driving in India.  After about 2 hours, we arrive at Sylvan Villas – which sound very grand but in reality are less so.  We are taken to our room, and told that we will only be in this room for one night, and then we will move to a better one.  Raj goes off to get breakfast.  One and a half hours later, we are nearly dead on our feet, when he comes back and we have a breakfast of omelette and chilli noodles.  We are then free to crash, and do so for the next 3 hours.  After lunch, we are taken to a local market in Bangarapet, and we buy some towels, as we forgot to pack any.  Just as well, really, or we’d have been over our baggage allowance.  Back at the motel, we again sleep until dinner, and then we have an early night!  I can’t believe how exhausted we are.  The main problem with our room is that the shower doesn’t work, so we go to bed smelly!

Saturday 2nd April.

Dawns hot.  We are thankful for the fans in the room.  Most of today is R&R, with the first meeting in the evening.  After breakfast I do some work on a sermon.  Jenny sleeps again!  But, as confession is good for the soul, I have to admit that after I’ve finished I too sleep again.  This time, when we wake, we actually feel as if we are no longer tired, and there is always the cricket world cup final to look forward to.  With India being in the final, there is much excitement and also a little apprehension in the air.  I spend the afternoon watching cricket; Jenny spends it reading.  Both of us are praying that our move to a room with a shower happens before we have to get ready for the first meeting.  However, it soon becomes obvious that the cricket is much more important than our room move, and so it is put off until Sunday!  This is not a blessing.  We manage to wash Jenny’s hair with a jug over a sink, and I manage to have an ‘all over’ wash by squatting before a couple of taps that are knee high (and should supply the shower), and sloshing water around.  I know, it’s more information than you need, but there you go.  Feeling a lot fresher, especially after blow drying under the bedroom fan, we get dressed and head off to church.

When we get there, we are sat in a room prior to the service, and you’ve guessed it, we watch cricket.  India gets off to a poor start, and there is an air of despondency as we move onto the roof for the service.  The worship is all in Tamil, so we understand nothing; however, the Spirit of worship is obvious and transcends all, so we are able to enter in.  Then we are formally welcomed and ‘garlanded’ and I am announced as the speaker.  My first message is “An Unexpected Encounter With God”, and is based around Jacob and the apostle Paul.  They both had an unexpected encounter with God that changed their lives, and we can have one too.  At the end we pray with many, for sickness, family problems, addictions etc., and then we retreat for a drink – and to watch more cricket.  India are doing better, and there is a happier feeling round about.  We move on to Raj’s home for our evening meal, and you’ve guessed it, the end of the cricket.  It is looking like India should win by now, and there is great excitement in the street.  Every run is greeted with loud cheers from all around.  Eventually, India do win and the place goes mad.  There are fireworks, fire crackers going off; there are excited children running from house to house cheering.  There are bonfires in the street; there are parades of the Indian flag around the village.  There are impromptu games of street cricket, in the dark, springing up everywhere.  It takes ages to get back to the motel because of the celebrations, but we make it and fall into bed around midnight.  Still smelly!

Sunday 3rd April.

As we awake, it seems to be even hotter than it was the day before.  We get up and get ready for church.  Raj arrives with our breakfast, which is some very, very sweet noodles.  They are so sweet that I can’t eat them, so I have the small omelettes.  Then it is off to church for the Sunday morning meeting.  The meeting goes well; the Spirit is moving and again the worship is moving, even though we can’t understand the words.  I speak, developing the theme started on Saturday night – moving from an encounter with God to ‘Going on with God’.  Again, at the end, Jenny and I pray with many people.  It is fascinating to see some of those for whom Jenny prays sneaking into my line.  Just as well she’s not sensitive, hey!  After lunch we are brought back to the motel to rest, and Praise God, we are met by the manager who informs us that our new room is ready.  With much ceremony, all of our stuff is carried upstairs for us and we settle in and unpack properly.  The afternoon passes with Jenny snoring and me – well I probably snored as well.  Joy of joys – when we get ready for the evening meeting we have our first shower since Thursday morning.  Believe me, in this heat we could smell ourselves coming, so everyone was probably blessed by this.  It was cold, but we didn’t care!  To be clean and fresh was wonderful.  The evening meeting was again good.  We sang some good old Pentecostal choruses in English, so we were able to join in with the celebration.  I again developed the theme of the previous two meetings, moving from Going On With God to God’s desire for intimacy with us.  The meeting closed with a prayer line, and then it is off for dinner, back to the motel, and another night’s sleep.  This time, though, we smell a little sweeter!

Monday 4th April.

The days and the programme are settling into a pattern now.  Breakfast comes, we eat; we dress appropriately for the meeting that is scheduled.  We go to the meeting and I minister the word.  Today is a little different, though.  Today the morning meeting is a Pastors & Wives seminar, and I am to bring a word of encouragement to these men of God who are working in circumstances far more difficult than anything that I encounter at home.  I feel humbled by this, and I feel a bit of a fraud, because I‘m sure I could learn more from these men than they can from me.  But the programme has me down as the speaker, so off we go.  This meeting is in a different town, across the state line.  It is about a one hour drive away, so we get to see some of the different scenery as we journey.  I teach on what examples we can learn as pastors from the life of Moses.  It is well received.  At the end we all pray for the situation in Karnataka, the state that KGF is in.  The state government here is run by the radical Hindu party, who are making it difficult for Christians to minister.  Then, after a short photo-shoot, it is back in the car and home again for lunch and an afternoon rest.  We spend the afternoon reading.  I spend some time preparing for the evening meeting, and then it is time to shower (bliss) and set off.  I speak tonight on the example of Noah and how we can apply it to our lives.  The meeting is, as ever followed by a prayer line, a meal and then back to bed.  As I lie waiting to sleep, I am challenged by the Lord over my attitude to a story we were told.  It concerned a young boy who was looking after his father’s goats when they were approached by a wild fox.  At Sunday School, the lad had been taught not to fear but to ‘plead the blood’.  So, he just kept praying ‘I claim the blood, I claim the blood’.  At this the fox calmed down, turned away and wandered off without touching the boy or the goats.  I immediately began to analyse the story, and consider the theology etc., etc..  In bed that night, God prodded me and asked me what I had spoken on the previous day.  It was ‘Accepting the Kingdom as a little child’.  I felt chastised, and repented and gave thanks for the story, the deliverance of the boy and for the lesson I had learned.

Tuesday 5th April.

This morning we are due to minister in Simon Frank’s church.  He is Stella’s brother and has a church on the other side of town.  Jenny is very excited because she gets to ride in a Tuk-Tuk rather than a car this morning.  We have an interesting conversation with Raj about the different economies of our respective countries.  The average wage for a day’s labour on a construction site is about 150 rupees.  We get between 65 an 70 rupees to the pound, so I days hard manual labour brings in £2:00!  A bottle of coke is 10 rupees, but it is so expensive that it is a special treat to have one.  The equivalent for us would be £3:20 for a 20cl bottle based on minimum wage.  Again, we both feel humbled by the privileges that we have, and appreciate the hospitality we are receiving from these dear friends.  The meeting goes well.  Jenny is called on to pray before I speak, which is a bit of a shock for her.  She does well on the spur of the moment; we’ll make a pastor of her yet.  I speak on Luke 4 – The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me.  We pray for folk, and then we eat with Simon Frank and his family.  Then it is back to the motel.  We have a nap, and then we have to get ready for the first children’s meeting.  We are doing David and Goliath, and want to act it out with the children.  We pick a volunteer to be David, and I play Goliath – with much stamping and shouting and striding about the room.  There are shrieks of laughter from the children, especially when this little dot of a lad brings me down with a ‘stone’ and then chops my head off.  All jolly good fun.  I bring out the lesson from the story, and then they do colouring of the pictures we had brought out with us.  Some of the girls dance for us, and then as the meeting comes to an end we hand out sweets to all.  We are the flavour of the day!  We head off for dinner, and then it is back to the motel where I bring the diary up to date before we go to bed.

Wednesday 6th April.

The day of Jenny’s nemesis dawns.  Today is the first day of her ‘Sister’s Meetings’, and she is to be dressed in a sari in honour of the occasion.  When we awake, her tummy is feeling dodgy; we are both convinced that this is due to nerves rather than Delhi Belly, and time proves this to be the case.  However, she foregoes breakfast, much to Raj’s consternation, and we dress and set off for the meeting.  When we arrive, Jenny is whisked away to be wound into her sari.  It looks lovely.  And so we proceed upstairs to the roof where all the ladies are waiting.  The meeting goes well, and Jenny shares her testimony.  She speaks for about 15 minutes, and then prays for many of the ladies present.  Lunch follows, and then it is back to the motel.  The afternoon passes quietly and I spend some time getting ready for the evening.  I plan to speak on Solomon.  This evening we are at a small church that has just been planted in a little village a few miles from where Raj’s church is.  I am supposed to be inducting the pastor during the evening as part of the service.  When we get there, we are in a room about the size of the upstairs room at church and word has got out that there is an Englishman speaking.  It is packed with about 40 people, with more arriving all the time.  The youngsters are moved into a side room, with the door open so that the adults can be in the main room.  I reckon that there must be 80 people packed in.  On checking with Raj, I find out that the vast majority of these people are Hindu and am told that a gospel message would be good.  A quick change of plan on my part, and I speak on John 3:1-17 (Nicodemus).  It is a powerful evening, with the Holy Spirit moving over the congregation as I speak.  At the end, there is a long prayer line as these Hindu people come to see what the Lord will do for them.  One lady in particular stands out.  She comes with her husband, as she is about 8 months pregnant.  She has had a fall whilst walking, and her husband was only partially able to catch her.  She is terrified that she has injured her baby, and is also afraid to go out in case she falls again.  It took her a lot of courage to venture out that evening in the dark to come to the meeting.  Anyway, we pray for her and all the others and the evening draws to a close.

Thursday 7th April.

The day of the second Sisters Meeting.  Raj has had this wonderful idea that as Jenny will only speak for 15 minutes or so, it would be good if I shared for 15 minutes as well so the sisters don’t feel short changed.  I am not convinced that this is such a wonderful idea, but there is little that I can do about it.  This time Jenny shares on Titus 2-3, and I follow up basing some thought around the Fruit of the Spirit from Psalm 1.  It is a real surprise to see the pregnant lady from the previous night in the prayer line again.  She has not come for prayer, but to thank us.  She has walked from her village to be at the meeting to tell us that all her fear has gone, her baby is moving and kicking, and she wanted us to know what God had done for her.  It is moments like this that make it all worthwhile.  How great is our God?  He is awesome!  We pray with her again, giving thanks to the Lord and committing her to His care for a safe delivery.  I spend the afternoon downloading the video that we have taken onto the laptop as the card is full, and then we shower again (I’ve never been so clean!) and get ready for the evening meeting.  This is a ‘cottage meeting’, which is basically an outreach in someone’s house where the neighbours are invited in.  In the car on the way to the meeting, I feel my ear beginning to ache.  This is not a blessing; I mention it to Jenny, and wonder whether it is the fan in our bedroom blowing air down it all night that it is the problem.  We are set up in the garden, and again the courtyard is packed.  I give my testimony, tying it all up by sharing that the God who loved me enough to come and find me also loves each of the congregation enough to come and find them.  After the ministry time, we are offered refreshments by our host, and then we move on for a meal at the home of one of the church members before heading back for a night’s sleep.  I’m feeling exhausted and drained; I think the pace of the week is catching up with me, but in the car on the way back I notice that the pre-ache in my ear has gone completely.  Being a believing sort, I don’t mention it to Jenny, but decide to wait and see.  We go straight to bed, and I am asleep almost immediately.

Friday 8th April.

Well, we’ve been here a week, and this time next week we’ll be in the air on our way home.  I wake this morning to find Jenny is already up.  But most important, I awake with no sign of ear ache.  Isn’t God good?  Ear infections are something I am prone to, and so I know the signs.  Thankfully, our God is a God of signs and wonders.  A couple of cups of coffee, and I am fit and ready to go on.  This morning we are back at Simon Frank’s church, where the congregation are involved in their weekly morning of prayer and fasting.  I speak on the importance of finishing well, not just starting well, using Solomon as the basis for the message.  In the evening we are at a second cottage meeting.  When we arrive, we are seated outside in a small courtyard in the ‘slum’ area of KGF.  This concept stretched the mind, as most of the town would be condemned and cleared as slums back in the UK.  So, this area really is the pits, to use a colloquialism.  The aroma from the open drains is interesting!  And the power is off, so I can’t see to read from the Bible or from my notes.  Oh well; such are the joys of mission in the third world.  I speak on the parable of the Lost Sheep – a gospel message as we are out in the street, with passers-by stopping to listen.  At the end the usual prayer line forms, and we pray for all manner of conditions and situations.  There seems to be an abundance of ‘bad legs’ in town, and there are several ladies who have been married for some time but who have not yet conceived.  And there are a host of children who all want to be blessed by the ‘Pastor from England’.  After the line is gone, we are invited in for tea and light refreshment.  Then, after our evening meal it is back to the motel for bed, another day over.

Saturday 9th April.

Saturday dawns bright and clear, with every promise of being a scorcher; a promise that is soon fulfilled.  This morning we are at a small church in a different part of town, which has been planted in the last couple of years.  I speak on the second coming, basing it around the end of Matthew, with the application based on the parable of the wise and foolish virgins.  This church is in a very poor area, and is quite small, so we pass on Robert’s gift to them to use in their work in the area.  The pastor is reluctant to accept it, but we manage to explain that it is not a gift from us to him, but a gift from the people back home to be used for the work of the gospel in his church.  On this basis he accepts what we offer.  The evening is the second of the Children’s Programme meeting, and we have about 70 to entertain and teach.  A number of the children dance for us, when the CD works (which is infrequently).  Because of this, we start much later than anticipated.  Never mind.  We base the evening around the Easter story, endeavouring to explain it in a way that presents the truth, but will not overly frighten the children.  And so another day draws to a close, and we prepare to spend our last night in Sylvan Villas.

Sunday 10th April.

We have an early start this morning.  We are being picked up at 9:00 because Jenny has to get into her sari.  I, too, have been given a traditional Indian costume to wear.  And a right plonker I look, too.  We also have to be packed for check out when Raj arrives.  Anyway, we are fully suited and booted in our new costumes, and we make our way into the meeting.  It is another really good service, and I conclude our time with the church by speaking on the River of God from Ezekiel, and encourage the congregation to let it flow from and through them into their community.  After lunch we are loaded into a car and driven on a half hour long, very bumpy journey to a sort of retreat place out in the countryside.  This is where the Youth Seminar is to take place over the next few days.  When we arrive, Jenny is in a state of shock.  She originally thought that Sylvan Villas was a bit basic, but compared with our new accommodation it is luxury.  Our room is a small room with two very hard beds.  It has pillows that Jacob would have thought hard, and the wash room has to be seen to be believed.  There is a washbasin, a tap in the wall and a loo that has seen better days.  For a while she is ready to quit, were it possible.  The beds are not only uncomfortable, but very dusty, because the whole environment is both dry and dusty.  Remembering all this from last time, I have brought with us two lilos.  We blow them up.  One stays up; the other doesn’t.  Being the perfect gentleman, I give Jenny the one that works, so she has a modicum of comfort and I suffer on the hard bed.  After dinner, we have the first meeting of the seminar.  I spend a little time explaining that what I am not going to do for the next three days is sit and preach at them, but that I want us to have fun together and for them to participate.  Then, because a fair number of them are Hindu young people, I start by telling the story of Jesus, firstly the facts as confirmed by archaeology, and then moving on to the more faith needing aspects of Jesus and who He is.  They listen attentively, and at the end we part and all head off to bed.

Monday 11th April.

This morning, after breakfast, we commence the session with a game.  We split into teams, boys and girls, and teach them the game ‘Creeping Jenny’.  There is much hilarity and it is enjoyed by all.  The application of the game is that the devil also tries to creep up on us when we are not watching.  I base it around Adam and Eve and the story of the fall.  Then there is a half hour break, and the second session starts.  This time I am trying to help them to understand that they can communicate with God, and to do this we look at the Psalms.  After some explanation, and examples from the Bible, I explain that I would like them to write a psalm.  I explain that it doesn’t have to be brilliant, and it doesn’t need to be good poetry but it does need to express how they are feeling in relation to God.  There is a little concern, but pens and paper are handed out, and they set to.  After half an hour, I read mine, Raj reads his and Jenny reads hers.  Then one of the young girls, who is a Hindu, offers to sing hers.  It is wonderful.  I honestly feel that she is not far from the Kingdom.  After lunch, we have a rest time during the heat of the day.  I read a little and doze a little.  Then, at 4:30, we have the last session of the day.  This time I have everyone sit in a circle, and I explain that I want them to use their imaginations to picture the story that I am about to tell.  It is the story of the last Passover meal of Jesus’ life.  The story moves forward graphically, and at the appropriate point I cause great consternation by rolling my sleeves up, taking a towel and washing the feet of one of the girls present.  I have warned her that I am going to do something and she is not to resist or refuse, but the look on her face when she realised what I was about to do was wonderful, and there was a complete sense on shock all around the room.  Much as it must have been when Jesus did it.  I went on to explain that Jesus calls on His followers to be servants, not masters before drawing to a close.  We then played games together for an hour or so and then retired to rest and await our evening meal.  I must admit that I was not looking forward to this Youth Programme, but I am really enjoying it.  The kids are so open and so receptive and so willing to join in that I am being really blessed by them!

Tuesday 12th April.

Another scorcher, although when the alarm goes off it is cool outside.  It doesn’t last!  Breakfast, due at 8:00 arrives at about 09:45.  After we have eaten it is time for the first session of the day. We start by using the parachute we have brought out with us to play a game that needs co-operation between everyone in the team to achieve a successful result.  It is boys against girls, with the girls winning 2 out of the 3, but with the boys recording the fastest time.  We declare an honourable draw and award prizes all round.  I tie this in to Paul’s teaching on the body in 1 Corinthians, and make the point that we are all part of the body and the body needs to work together to achieve the purposes of God to the full.  After a short break, we gather again.  Raj has asked me share on the parable of the Lost Sheep with the youngsters, so I do a repeat of what I shared in the cottage meeting last week.  Following this, Raj has a game based on the Lost Sheep which we play.  There seems to be some misunderstanding between Raj and me, because he is expecting me to then do another session before lunch, whereas I have assumed that the Lost Sheep was in place of what I was going to do.  As I suspect that I will need to do two sessions tomorrow morning, and I had only one prepared and no time for preparation I say that if we do that I will not have enough material.  In truth, I am feeling quite drained, quite low, and a bit head-achy.  Caffeine depravation I suspect, as I haven’t had any for about 50 hours.  It doesn’t help that Jenny is feeling down as well.  We return to our room, and I rest while she reads. I take some paracetemol and we go for lunch.  What we can’t get across is that the portions we are served are too large for us.  We are not used to three huge meals a day, and feeling as we do, the prospect is not a happy one.  We end up disappointing our hosts by not eating all of our meal.  We don’t like to do this, but there really is no choice.  After lunch we retire to our room for rest, and I open the bottle of Pepsi that I have for the session tomorrow.  Warm Pepsi may not sound pleasant, but believe me – it was nectar.  And it contained caffeine.  I read and doze through the afternoon heat, and at 4:30 we start again.  We have arranged a question and answer session, but first some of the youngsters share the psalms they have written.  They are all excellent.  Then the questions start.  They range from ‘Why do we have to go to church?’ to ‘Why, when the devil has been bound for 1000 years, is he going to be released?’.  From ‘Why are there many different languages?’ to ‘If Adam & Eve had two sons, where did their wives come from?’.  After an hour I call a halt.  Essie tells me later that most of the questions are asked by Hindus, and she believes that as a result of our time here they are really questioning and that God has started a work in their lives.  I agree, and pray that He will continue and they will come through into the Kingdom.  The evening closes with a time of singing, dancing and sketches, and even Jenny and I are called on to do a duet.  We then retire to await dinner and then to bed for our last night in the sticks.

Wednesday 13th April.

Well, what an awful night.  Lights out at 10:00pm; still awake at 2:00am.  I’m not overly blessed by the sound of Jenny gently snoring on the other side of the room!  Ah well.  Had an idea for home that I need to pray about and develop; but not right now!  Having got to sleep sometime after 2:00, we are awoken by a frantic banging on the door.  I leap out of bed, thinking that we have overslept, but a quick glance at my watch shows that it is 6:30.  I feel murderous.  On opening the door, I discover Raj standing there with a pan of hot water.  Last night, Jenny had mentioned that I was missing my coffee, and so he has been somewhere and got me some hot water.  My murderous feelings disappear, and a quick delve in the case produces a couple of coffee bags.  There is definitely a God, and he definitely cares for us.  Well, for me at least.  I sit on my bed sniffing my brew until Jenny asks if I am actually going to drink it.  Ahhhhhhh.  Nectar!  Thus fortified, we get up and pack as far as we can ready for our departure for Bangalore this afternoon, and then we sit on the veranda in a cool breeze (don’t worry, it won’t last) until breakfast is ready.

Wow, what an awesome day.  Breakfast arrives – eventually, and then the first session of the day.  We cover the person and work of the Holy Spirit, and give a demonstration using a glass of Coca Cola and a Mento mint (thanks for the idea Derrick).  Then a short break and into the last session.  Remembering that the majority of the youngsters are Hindu, we look at Thomas and his doubts, and I explain that it is OK to have doubts.  Then, much to Raj’s relief, I do an altar call.  I do this in three sections; firstly, I want to pray for anyone who has doubts, that the Holy Spirit would speak into those doubts.  There is one respondent.   Secondly, I call for all those who wish to make a commitment.  After a short pause first one, then another and finally eleven youngsters, who come from Hindu families, are kneeling at the front of the hall wanting to commit their lives to Jesus.  What a privilege to lead them in the sinner’s prayer.  What a joy to pray with them afterwards.  What a great God we serve.  We are both overwhelmed.  The final call is for those who want to be filled/ re-filled with the Holy Spirit.  There is a near universal response to this, and as we pray the Lord gives some very specific words for some of the kids.  And so our ministry in India comes to an end.  We take a group photograph and then after lunch it is back to Bangalore by car.  The hotel is air conditioned; the bed is comfortable; and we have food for dinner that is NOT curry.  It is OK, but tomorrow I think I’ll eat off the Indian menu, as the chef will be more familiar with that.

Thursday 14th April.

A quiet day.  We get up slowly, meander down for breakfast, check in for our flight, and go and do a little shopping.  And then it is back to the hotel to chill for the rest of the day.  I am feeling quite tired.  I suppose that it is relaxing at the end of a very buy 13 days, but I could sleep for England again. 

So, a few moments reflection and then I’ll sign this off.  Looking back over the two weeks we have been here, I am humbled by the simple faith of the friends we have visited and ministered to.  I am also challenged by how they do so much with so little resource.  Raj confided that all of his income is from the church, and the churches income is about 3,500 rupees a month.  That’s about £54:00.  Out of that he has to pay the living costs for his family (rent, food, school fees etc.) as well as maintain the church.  He confesses that it is a struggle, but at no time is he seeking any support from us.  Finally, I am amazed by the Lord (why should we be?)  It has been a amazing two weeks of ministry, where I have been blessed far more than those I have ministered to, and I have been challenged in my attitudes in a couple of areas.  I have also some ideas for home that I need to work up on our return.  So, all that remains is to get up at the crack of sparrow tomorrow (we have to be at the airport by 04:30), strap on a Boeing 777 and bingo – 10 hours later we’ll be at Heathrow with Mel and the grandchildren waiting to pick us up.  Time to start saving for the next trip, but don’t tell Jenny.  I’ll break it to her gently over time.


To see photos of this trip, please click on the link below:



Powered by Church Edit